Dealer Service Assistant - Temporary
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for a customer service orientated individual to join our Dealer Service department as a Dealer Service Assistant. In this role, you will support customers and staff by updating and maintaining the order book and responding to customer queries. This a temporary 6-month role.
Ideally you will have:
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail, including accurate data entry skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Proactive and comfortable in a supporting role, team oriented
- Previous customer service or sales experience, preferably in outdoor retail or similar
- Knowledge of Arc’teryx products
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide outstanding support to Service and Sales staff
- Execute Order Book management projects
- Enter in-season and future season orders
- Process approved dealer returns and stock transfers
- Support service staff with key account management
- Assist B2B customers via the phone queue system
- Generate reports and data tracking to assist the Order book Supervisor and Dealer Service team
- Support the After Sales team by issuing warranty credit orders
- Acquire significant knowledge of Arc’teryx products and technologies
- Other projects as delegated
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1506-DSA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.