Assistant Manager, Retail
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Our new factory outlet store in Castle Rock, CO is slated to open August 1st, 2014, and we are looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented Assistant Retail Manager to join our team. In this role, you will assist in the management of the sales staff and day to day operations of the retail store.
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years of incremental responsibility in a retail environment, preferably in apparel and/or specialty outdoor goods
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Understanding of profit and loss statements, and be able to effectively manage cost controls
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain superior level of customer service
- Opening and/or closing the store
- Handling cash
- Monitor use of customer service tools
- Assist manager in recruitment, training, and hiring, and supervising store associates
- Participate in merchandise presentation and execute merchandising strategy
- Assist with the buying process
- Monitor inventory levels, and help manager control inventory
- Effectively set up sales and promotions in a timely manner
- Assist with P & L as needed
- Execution of grassroots sales programs and community involvement
Candidates interested in this position should click here. You will then be directed through to the Amer Sports Career Center website where you will be required to Create an account before proceeding with your online application.