Graphic Production Coordinator - Temporary
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual with excellent organizational and time management skills to join our Brand Marketing department as a temporary Graphic Production Coordinator. In this role, you will coordinate printed graphic design projects and perform production art duties.
Ideally you will have:
- Project planning or marketing coordination experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Outgoing demeanor and friendly interpersonal approach
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- English business writing skills
- Fluency in any of the following languages: French, German, Spanish
- Understanding of technical textile performance
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate multiple projects and project details for a team of Graphic Designers
- Work with other departments to gather resources and content for printed graphic design projects
- Work with printing and production companies to obtain quotes, work on project schedules, and track revision cycles
- Manage Project Calendar for key projects, keep updated and current
- Manage Collab (online project management program) and Docket System
- Coordinate production files to make sure they meet required specifications
- Work with Marketing Departments and publications to collect due dates and specs to ensure ads are created correctly and arrive on time
- Create workback schedules for large projects, oversee key due dates, send reminder and set up meetings with all stakeholders for key milestones
- Archive and manage files for Graphic Design
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1401-GPCT-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.