Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual who Installs, configures, and supports the LAN, WAN and Internet systems, maintains network and server hardware and software, monitors and reacts to network availability, and supports the ERP system and the releases of our software.
Ideally you will have:
- A post-secondary level diploma or degree
- Knowledge of hardware and network implementation requirements
- Understanding of software setup and configuration utilities
- Solid communication skills for explaining concepts and processes to end-users
- Strong trouble-shooting skills for problem-solving
- Ability to be on call 24/7 or always ready when needed
- Highly skilled in the following: MS Active Directory, Exchange server 2007, Windows server 2003-08; Windows XP-07, VMWare, Cisco router, HP switch, IIS 6.0-IIS 7.0, SQL 2005-2012, Raid setup and configuration, VPN, VDI
- Working knowledge of the following: MS Office 2007, Gerber Accumark hardware/software, MCSE
- Working knowledge of the Visual Studio environment, TFS, Knowledge of Apple systems, Casper Server
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide support and troubleshooting for network and server hardware and software
- Ensure all backups and disaster recovery systems are operating correctly and are tested regularly
- Maintain and administer user accounts
- Support, troubleshoot, and administer the corporate telephone systems
- Support the software development team and web team with software and website releases
- Support and maintain remote connectivity software
- Install server upgrades, patches, new servers, and server software; includes both physical and virtual devices
- Support and maintain VMware environment
- Maintain and develop network logs and repair records
- Provide backup for desktop support personnel as required
- Setup and support of wireless AP
- Support and troubleshoot Motorola and Datalogic handheld scanners
- Foster and maintain a collaborative working relationship with the parent company
- Provide support to the Manager, Infrastructure as required
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1504-NA-web" in the subject line of your email. Deadline to apply: May 1, 2015
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.