Senior Manager - Marketing Operations
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual to manage the marketing and B2C team Go To Market process by ensuring that the marketing B2C budgets, calendars and channel marketing implementation is on time, on budget and enabling our business strategies.
Ideally you will have:
- 7+ years progressive marketing experience operating at senior level, preferably within the outdoor equipment/clothing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Confidence developing coherent strategies and implementing infrastructure to meet challenging objectives
- Strong B2B marketing knowledge
- Track record of strong project management leadership
- Track record of financial management experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with solid ability to prioritize issues and drive desired results in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Previous experience building, leading, and motivating a marketing team
- Strong creative abilities and a passion for marketing
- MBA or post graduate degree
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build, coach and guide a high performing marketing operations team towards the development and execution of the necessary business strategy and plan
- Develop Global B2B and B2C channel marketing strategy and tool kit, within the seasonal GTM process
- Work with Brand team by managing the Global GTM process and touch points from Brand Concept to Consumer Facing
- Develop, implement and manage global budget allocation across all regional marketing and B2C functions
- Implement North American B2B and B2C channel marketing strategy
- Oversee global BDF, Coop and other Channel marketing budgets
- Lead development on KA global program strategy and toolkit
- Work with ISE team to create relevant B2B SIS and POP programs
- Work with Digital team to create relevant Key Account digital toolkits
- Build and run a marketing project management culture for all major cross functional marketing team projects
- Lead programs to dealer floor staff education, including clinics and online training
- Seek and build relationship and alliances with relevant brand stakeholders and commercial partners
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1410-SMMO-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.