European PR and Communications Specialist
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are looking for a strong communicator with solid writing skills and experience in public relations to join our team in Europe as the European PR and Communications Specialist. In this role, you will play an integral part of the European brand marketing team, helping to drive brand awareness and improving internal and external communication in Europe. You will contribute to grow the European market share, penetrate existing and new markets, communicate core values and in Europe and push new product to be introduced into existing and emerging markets.
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years experience in Marketing and Communications, preferably in the outdoor industry
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a relevant field
- Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and a second language
- Experienced working with social media
- Experience with CSR and crisis management
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to think out of the box and develop new ideas
- Relevant connections within European outdoor and sports media
- Familiarity working with an agency
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize
- Ability to travel internationally
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop communication guidelines for Europe in alignment with Vancouver headquarters
- Develop public relations (PR) program for Europe in alignment with HQ in Vancouver
- Define push products for Europe and on Country level together with manager
- Create European relevant PR for brand, product, sports marketing, etc.
- Align and manage all European PR output by managing the European PR agencies, and manage the PR budget
- Analyze and measure results of European PR program
- Make sure that brand messages and CI are consistent throughout all Euro PR
- Implement European media plan, identify media trends, news cycles and opportunities, and cultivate relationships with key media
- Coordinate the ad creative delivery
- Send out product to media
- Implement and create relevant European PR athlete content stories
- Implement and organize European media events, and coordinate European tradeshow awards
- Handle project issues and crisis management in conjunction with HQ in Vancouver
- Coordinate translations, and proofread any marketing materials
- Support social media
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote “1306-EPR-web” in the subject line of your email.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.