Retail Sales Associate - Part Time
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation (www.amersports.com), the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Our new factory outlet store in Castle Rock, CO is slated to open August 1st, 2014, and we are looking for energetic sales associates with a passion for the outdoors to join our team. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while offering up to date, correct, and informative information regarding out products.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong command of spoken English
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Passion for the activities that Arc’teryx makes products for
- Previous retail experience
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Operate POS system and process sales transactions
- Greet and engage consumers in the store and on the phone, offering excellent customer service
- Maintain a strong understanding & descriptions of current product
- Maintain knowledge of current store stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
- Assist with inventory counts when required
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
- Participate in staff training and store events as required
Candidates interested in this position should click here. You will then be directed through to the Amer Sports Career Center website where you will be required to Create an account before proceeding with your online application.