Digital Marketing Director
North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual with skills in leadership, vision and the ability to drive digital transformation that fosters innovation driving profitability. In this role, you will build a creative brand strategy and leverage it through a progressive digital ecosystem. This role works closely with creative, e-commerce and program focused marketing peers, but also needs to maintain and grow strong IT-Business Relationships.
Ideally you will have:
- 7+ years progressive marketing experience operating at senior level, preferably within the outdoor equipment/clothing industry
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; experience using Omniture, Exact Target, and Qlikview
- Strong understanding of consumer database management systems (CRM)
- Proven track record of excellence in digital marketing, with superior knowledge of digital channels, including search, mobile, social media, and email
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven supervisory skills
- MBA or post graduate degree an asset
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and implement comprehensive global digital marketing vision
- Develop strategies and operational plans that align with achieving growth in: market expansion, brand awareness brand equity and B2C
- Develop content strategy needed to execute digital marketing strategy. Work with Program Director on overall brand strategy and Creative Director on content
- Support global Ecommerce through digital media, site optimization and social community platforms
- Drive digital programs and campaigns from strategy through execution
- Create Global Digital directives, content strategy and programs that can be executed at a regional level
- Work with other areas of marketing to ensure continuity in all brand marketing initiatives and to ensure project objectives are met and executed with appropriate creative standards and consistency
- Provide education and guidance in the field, including trends in digital marketing leading-edge new media thinking
- Oversee and develop the digital CRM strategy
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Oversee the development of ecommerce marketing strategies across the organization
- Oversee SEO capabilities to ensure that our sites are optimized for search engines
- Oversee and measure the social media strategy
- Evaluate Digital Team systems and structure to ensure business scalability
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1303-DDM-web" in the subject line of your email.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Arc'teryx is an equal opportunity employer.