Home › Men's
› Rho LTW Zip Neck
Click to Zoom
MAPP Merino wool base layer jersey. Rho LTW layers provide a close-fitting garment that maintains its shape and aids in transferring moisture away from the body.
thermal;thermals;underwear;underwear;base layer;undies;ALL PRODUCTS;all;everything;entire;collection;F10-BaseLayer;BASE LAYER;baselayer;base-layer;PREMIÈRE COUCHE;première-couche;premiere-couche;sous-vêtements;sous-vetements;sous vetements;layering-system;CLOTHING;aparel;apparel;articles of clothing;attire;bekleidung;clothes;clothing;equipment;garment;gear;kleidung;sportswear;vêtements;vetements;wear;ACTIVITY/ MOBILITY;active;activity;aerobic;anatomical;aroebic;articulated;articulation;athletic;comfort;dynamic;endurance;ergonomic;fast moving activity;gardening;mobility;motion;movement;performance;range of motion;stretch mobilityARC; all products;arc teryx;arcteryx;arc'teryx;B.C.;bc;british columbia;canada;equipment;gear;innovation;innovative;outdoor;outdoor gear;performance;quality;sports equipment;technical;vancouver;SKI CLOTHING;ski;snowboard;skiing;snowboarding;skier;snowboarderMOISTURE WICKING/ BREATHABLE;breathability;breathable;breathible;eliminating;moisture repelling;moisture removing;moisture wicking;quick drying;quick-drying;venting;wicking;wicks moisture;COLD CONDITIONS;autumn;climate;cold;cold weather activities;cool;extreme cold;fall;freezing;frigid;severe;temperature;temperatures;winter;winter layer;MOUNTAINEERING;mountaineering;mountain climbing;
S, M, L, XL, XXL
280 g / 9.9 oz
A natural base layer for prolonged backcountry use. Itchless stretch-knit Mountain Merino remains nearly odourless and soft next to skin, while retaining insulative properties when damp. An elastane infusion helps them stay in shape for extended adventures.
Wool naturally adjusts its thermal properties in response to changing humidity levels. What this means is that because wool generates heat as it becomes damp yet remains warm when wet, in cold temperatures the body retains warmth during exertion, whereas in hot temperatures, the dampness spreads across the wool and cools the body. Rho LTW layers provide a close-fitting garment that maintains its shape and aids in transferring moisture away from the body. Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, even with prolonged wear.
- Wool is warm in cold climates and cools the body in hot environments
- Lightweight, naturally odor resistant
- Flatlocked seams add comfort and reduce chafing
- Laminated chest pocket with zipper
- Ergonomic fits are motion-friendly and keep the fabric close to skin
- Gusseted underarms allow unrestricted movement
- Quarter-zip allows enhanced ventilation
Full Feature List
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Minimal odour retention
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated chest pocket with laminated zip
- 5% Elastane
- Mountain Merino Wool - 95% New Zealand Merino wool, 5% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash with Wool detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not leave wet.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.