Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are seeking a friendly, energetic individual to help the rest of the store team to provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while implementing visual merchandising guidelines.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong command of spoken English
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
- Ability to travel
- Montreal Retail positions require French language skills
- Knowledge of Arc’teryx product or outdoor equipment and outerwear
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Participation or an interest in activities we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Deliver the brand experience and elevate customer care to be best in class, qualifying and assessing what will truly benefit the customer based on their needs
- Promote team spirit and brand advocacy
- Maintain a strong understanding of current product descriptions
- Work with the Visual Merchandising team to submit Visual Merchandising (VM) reports and pictures on a rolling calendar, and notifying them of any broken or damaged VM materials or fixtures
- Receive feedback and make adjustments as needed to drive sale and improve visual impact
- Be the key driver of season change over within the timeframes given
- Travel to new store openings and assist with merchandising of the new shop
- Participate in staff training and store events as required
- Maintain knowledge of current store stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
- Actively maintain store appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the store itself is clean and well presented
- Operate POS system and process sales transactions
- Assist with inventory counts when required
- Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1411-MTLVM-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.