Retail Sales Associate Key Holder - Minneapolis
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
We are a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world’s largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
We are looking for an energetic, customer-service oriented sales associate to join our team at our location in Calhoun Square. In this role, you will provide the highest level of customer experience possible, while offering up to date, correct, and informative information regarding our products.
Ideally you will have:
- Knowledge of retail selling environment and sporting goods industry
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, presentation skills, motivating others, and managing accountability
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Take responsibility for all cash reconciliation, bank deposits and communication with retail financial analyst
- Plan, coordinate and execute all marketing and advertising initiatives and special events for the store
- Supervise and communicate with store team members ensuring quality customer service, POS knowledge, product knowledge and store procedures
- Provide a superior level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service, and lead by example
- Provide accurate information on products, educate customers on products and offer product suggestions
- Accurately process payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, checks and credit cards; correctly operate cash register system
- Perform functions of opening or closing store following procedures
- Maintain store and product layout, provide suggestions for merchandising
- Maintain store stock levels and take responsibility for inventory control
- Take responsibility for product re-order when necessary
- Perform physical inventory and follow all inventory procedures
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1411-MINKH-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.