eCommerce Inventory Analyst
Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are seeking a capable individual who will be responsible for the management of global ecommerce. This is a cross functional role, taking priority direction from the ecommerce department while working closely within the operational framework established by the global Business to Consumer (B2C) merchant team. They will work with the digital marketing team to ensure all campaigns are aligned with inventory deliveries and regional availability, while assisting the Global B2C Merchant with administration, data input and analysis related to purchasing and management of product for Arcteryx.com ecommerce sales.
Ideally you will have:
- Post-secondary education, preferably in business, statistics or economics
- 2+ years accounting, wholesale and/or retail experience in inventory management (buying, forecasting)
- Strong data entry and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a large team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in outdoor/ski industry and/or with technical outerwear/apparel
- Experience with Omniture or other Web analytics tool
- Outdoor enthusiasm
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of inventory and sales reports (by region, country, category, product line, sku, size and colour) from various data sources on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and historical basis to communicate and analyze business performance
- Provide analysis and recommendations to Global Business to Consumer (B2C) Merchant and Ecommerce Web Merchant to help develop online merchandise plans by region
- Liaise with Distribution Center, digital marketing and ecommerce teams to help coordinate smooth integration of replenishment and major product drops
- Assist with in season stock transfers and inventory management to maximize sales; release product at end of season
- Assist Global B2C Merchant with preseason order entry, order book management (including back order process) and replenishment
- Ecommerce buying, as well as communication and administration of third party product orders, as required at the direction of the Global B2C Merchant
- Analyze orders from Business to Business (B2B) key accounts to help inform ecommerce inventory decisions and make recommendations
- Special projects as assigned
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1501-EIA-web" in the subject line of your email. Deadline to apply: February 20, 2015.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.