Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for an individual to assist the Global B2C merchant with administration, data input and analysis related to purchasing and management of product for brand and ecommerce stores.
Idealy you will have:
- 2+ years accounting and administrative experience
- Strong data entry skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well in a large team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Post-secondary accounting education, retail sales or administrative experience
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of inventory and sales reports extracted from a variety of AMER systems on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (by region, location, department, sku, size and colour)
- Help develop merchandise plans by region and location
- Weekly store stock replenishment for corporate stores
- Order book management assistance (including back order process)
- Communication and administration of third party product orders
- Liaison with warehouse, stores and merchandising team to help coordinate smooth integration of replenishment and seasonal product drops
- Assistance with preseason order EOF set up and download for multiple locations and deliveries
- Data entry for preseason orders and replenishment
- Assist with stock transfers in season to maximize sales and at season end to liquidate product outlet locations
- Assist with preparation of management reports and historical re-caps to analyze and communicate business performance
If this sounds like you, then please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1504-MA-web" in the subject line of your email. Deadline to apply: May 14, 2015
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.