Customer Service Workforce Analyst
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
In this new role, you will take centre stage in spearheading the development and implementation of Customer Service workforce planning and reporting. You will become the subject matter expert regarding Customer Service workforce analysis based on global Customer Service operations, strategies and objectives. Your passion for the outdoors and the Arc’teryx brand will help you to actively contribute to the advancements and improvements of Customer Service processes, reporting and initiatives.
Ideally you will have:
- 3-5 years experience with Customer Contact Center reporting and Workload Forecasting methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Advanced working knowledge of Excel and database software
- College or University Degree preferred
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail, including accurate data and order entry skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- ICMI Certification
- Interest or involvement in activities that we make products for
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collect, consolidate and create appropriate reporting systems in order to provide analytical insight into Customer Service workforce performance and support existing KPI's
- Provide accurate and timely analysis on workforce performance through a variety of actionable reports and communicate the significance and impact of findings to management teams and across multiple service departments
- Workload trends, operational performance and staffing requirements, intraday monitoring and reporting, real-time summary reports, master tracking files
- Through discussions and meetings with relevant departments, be able to develop accurate short and long term workload forecasts
- Meet service level, response time, and contact center objectives by determining accurate workforce requirements, which provides decision support for real-time schedule adjustments
- Actively maintain contact center data and staffing models to ensure accurate and updated information
- Effectively and clearly communicate key workforce planning concepts and tools in order for team leaders, managers and trainers to understand
- Be proactive in the research and recommendations of vendor software for forecasting and scheduling activities
- Successfully serve as the initial contact point for all issues regarding schedules
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to quote "1409-CSWA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.