Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
We are looking for someone to manage the future forecasts for finished goods inventory and the forecasts for on-hand inventory across global inventory locations. Works with sales and other departments to create and manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle, and works to optimize the planning and allocation of inventory for retail stores.
Ideally you will have:
- Manage global finished goods inventory in every inventory location and keep forecasts up to date as per company needs and direction
- Prepare the wholesale business product, article and sku forecasts based on historical trends and current market analysis
- Participate in sales budgeting and planning processes as required
- Collaborate with the Direct Sales and/or LEAF departments to provide input on demand forecasts and manage their global inventory commitments
- Analyze sales data from Internet sales with intent to improve both future forecasts for Internet sales and the wholesale business
- Collaborate with Global Brand Store Merchant to improve forecasts for Brand store inventory requirements
- Monitor global on-hand inventory and develop and execute exit strategies for aging inventory within our clearance sales channels which include but are not limited to; the wholesale business and all outlet stores across the globe
- Analyze trends and preparing feedback for management
- Work to solve problems related to distribution, fulfillment and consumer satisfaction
- Facilitate special order programs for consumer demand
- Develop tools and processes to accommodate corporate growth
- Develop with the IT department the software that enhances the company system that relates to all levels of inventory control
- Assist Forecasting and/or Executive management team in specific tasks and projects as assigned
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the ordering, naming, and filing of colour standard references
- Establish and maintain good Vendor relations through communicating our seasonal expectations and vendor manuals
- Create and maintain “virtual models” (shared raw materials) internally and externally Own, create, and maintain seasonal binders and process lab dip requests
- Track lab dip requests to guide follow up with mills
- Measure dips received with spectrophotometer and record data for Designers
- Communicate rejection comments, cancellations, and approvals to all Vendors
- Provide visibility on seasonal progress through departmental tracking tools
- Develop and maintain Fabric and Trim libraries for the Colour Designer team
- Create raw materials colour SKUs for all new finished goods colours and enter colourway BOM’s
- Colour QC all SMS yardage by spectrophotometer measurement and visually in light booth
- Provide Marketing with new seasonal swatches
- Proof workbook drawings and gel logos as required
- Assist in all ways possible to achieve on time delivery of all coloured fabrics and trims for SMS
- Maintain department resources, ie. spectrophotometer database, training manual, filing systems
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to email@example.com. It is important to quote "1409-FA-web" in the subject line of your email.
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.