Arc’teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Arc’teryx is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation, the world's largest sports equipment company, with internationally recognized brands that include Wilson, Atomic, Suunto, Salomon, Mavic and Precor.
Picks up and delivers freight.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage all pickup and delivery of interoffice mail and freight amongst all Arc’teryx locations
- Deliver and pick up materials and goods from contractor locations
- Follow schedule of drop off/delivery and liaise with supervisor and other
- Distribution Centre employees to meet the delivery schedule on a consistent basis
- Maintain a daily log of deliveries and obtain consignee signature
- Perform safety inspection and maintenance checks and manage regular servicing of the vehicle
- Maintain safety equipment and safe storage everyday
- Ensure loads are loaded, secured and unloaded safely
- Support other Distribution Centre operations and projects as assigned
Additional experience, education and/or skills required:
- Valid BC Drivers License (class 5)
- Clean driving record
- Strong written and spoken English
- Organized with ability to meet schedules on a timely and consistent basis
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Distribution Centre experience
If this sounds like you, then please apply by attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF or Word format to: email@example.com or visit us in person at 425 Boyne Street, New Westminster.
Arc’teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc’teryx.