Senior Manager Consumer and Channel Marketing EMEA
Arc'teryx is an energetic and exceptionally innovative company, with over 500 employees. Our ongoing success stems from an uncompromising passion to continuously challenge, and radically improve, the status quo. At the foundation of our organization is a dynamic team of exceptionally talented, fun, and active people.
Our modern head office is located on Vancouver's picturesque North Shore, near the Second Narrows Bridge. We promote a casual and fun work environment that supports and encourages work-life balance. We also have plenty of parking, a bike room, indoor staff bouldering gym, frequent summer BBQs and other events, as well as a great employee discount.
As Senior Manager Consumer and Channel Marketing EMEA you will be responsible for leading all European based Arc’teryx marketing functions including Digital, In-Store Excellence, Channel Marketing, PR and Sports Marketing. Your tasks include developing, overseeing and implementing brand marketing strategy across all consumer touch-points through direct and indirect teams.
Ideally you will have:
- Minimum 10 years experience in leading teams in a marketing or sales role, with either regional or global experience in a consumer lifestyle brand
- Experience in sales, account management or other customer focused roles
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders across a matrixed environment with multiple geographies, cultures and languages
- Post-secondary education in Marketing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, either French or German communication skills also required, preferably both
- Expert knowledge of European Outdoor and Sports culture and business landscape
- Passionate about sports and outdoors
- Effective problem solver with a positive, can-do attitude as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel internationally
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collaboration with Global Marketing to develop and implement on time and on budget the European Marketing strategy and budget for Channel and Consumer Marketing in complete alignment with the established global Arc’teryx brand standards and strategy
- Collaboration with European Commercial Leadership to align on Channel Marketing strategy, budget allocation and implementation
- Coordination of implementation for country specific channel marketing, key account marketing and In-Store Excellence in close cooperation with AMER zonal marketing leadership
- Leading European Brand Consumer marketing team in the European implementation of: Digital Engagement, Athletes, Consumer Sports Marketing Events, PR and Media
- Ongoing assessment and measurable improvement of EMEA marketing programs and processes
- Building, coaching and guiding a high performing European Brand Channel Marketing team, including Key Account Marketing, In-Store Excellence/Retail Brand Experience teams, towards the development and execution of the necessary business strategy, plans, toolkits and budgets
- Establishing and maintaining a sustainable pipeline of talent
What we can do for you:
- The chance to be a part of a fast growing global consumer brand
- Global opportunities for career progression
- Leadership opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- Work culture that is rooted in outdoor sport and adventure
Arc'teryx hires on the basis of merit and is committed to Employment Equity.
You can expect an email acknowledging the receipt of your submission within 5 days of your initial correspondence.
Thank you in advance for your interest in Arc'teryx.